20110401

Buck of Star

It's been a while since I have written an entry for my blog, I remember when I was starting this blog. It was mostly inspired by the new girl I met unexpectedly under rare circumstances. She was the one who was able to make me write things I would have never imagined that would cross my mind. And now, a month has past since my last entry. You could say I have became uninspired to write anything in this blog. Well, that is partly true aside from the fact that I am just too busy. The reason for this entry? She, she was to inspire me again with a simple but sweet gesture so it would be just fair if I write about her.

Midway of January when I first saw her, she was wearing a blue and black that time. A fairly shy personality could be distinguished right away on seeing her. With her soft voice I replied to a simple answer she asked. Beautiful? yes she was, and she was able to get attention. She was never really the type that I thought i would get along, so I thought. For me, I expected that she will be just one of the classmates I will have during my last term in college, one who I would just get to talked to during class hours and with class related works. Never would have I expected her to be the one girl on which will make my senior year ecstatic. Until that time that i received a text and call from her. Shocked? it's a given fact, but never did I see nor perceived that she will be one of the sweetest girls out there. Her soothing personality gives you giggles as you talk to her, her cute little expression as you make fun of her, her smile whenever she see the cute boy she admires and her sweet thoughts that she makes into reality compliments the soul. Though all the things that I like she seems to hate, there is really no common denominator between us. She hates all the things I love, Ironic isn't it? Never did i meet anybody who had a opposite personality with me. It just seems that we wouldn't get along at all for we don't share anything that would interest us in any means. It may just be that opposite attracts. She is a puzzle, I could never really understand some things about her but that what makes it all fun. Getting to see what is really in the picture amazes me when I get to solve that puzzle. Her sweetness is unexpected but that's what makes it more special.

For all the things that i don't get about her, I see pleasure and for all the thing that she hates, I seem to like them. Does opposites really get along? :)

ainzley
2011

No comments:

Post a Comment