20110201

Gratitude for your Gratitude

Though electronic transmission of words is not as special as words being exchanged together face-to-face, still, it will bring emotion to each letter or word you read one after another. A dear friend of mine uttered this word to me, "u have no idea kung gano ko naappreciate yun ginawa mo para sakin,at kung pano mo ako sobrang napapasaya.. ------- dear, thank you sobra!!! thank you talaga". Those words of gratification will make anybody smile and delighted.  It must be one of the best sensations one may feel after an effort or not.

I never really intended to make her cry in anyway whatsoever but with that, i succeeded in doing so. "I write to make you smile, not to make you cry". As much as I hate it when anyone would make her is cry or melancholic, I was the one who gave her the tears I didn't want to see. But Ironically, those tears were from the joy she felt when she had read my thoughts on her. The paradox of it was that I went out of my reference where "I wrote to make you cry and smile", totally killing what my purpose of writing of making you smile and not cry. She is considered to be my friend whom I love with a lot of heart. Seeing her smile and giggles throughout the day transcends some kind of good aura to me in which makes me smile as well. Though in the times of her despair, there's really nothing I can say or do to detach that darkness in her. I can only be by her side and and keep holding unto her for that she would not fall.

Dedicating one of my blogs to her was actually surprising for me as well for the reason I never really meant it to be right that. She just happened to fly by my mind at the right time in which yielded onto one great write-up. "Write with your heart, not with your hand", for one may be able to pour what he really feels into his words and transmit those emotions back to the readers of the write-up.

Again, my words aren't colorful enough compared to the radiance you bring around you not is it as beautiful as you are inside and out. I can only say "thank you" in the simplest way I can for that you are also so simple in every aspect yet so complex I can think about you all day long. You are simply everything that an angel may be. May your wings bring a lot more of that smile of yours to others.

ainzley
2011

No comments:

Post a Comment