20110223

She looks great on Pink

In a endless, silent, whisper of the same old things over and over again, it is inevitable to feel dull in those things. The archaic feel is just to familiar to bear so in the end, it feels like nothing ever change. But in a small instance, everything can bloom as beautiful as a flower.

Black, white, gray and green. The usual colors in which she walks around by. Dismal as it may seems, but wearing this shade of flat colors may be to tiresome to look at, especially if that's your usual color. Not to be offensive and all, I do like those colors too as much as the next guy but it just seems bleak in a way, together with that expression of yours[straight face]. Although, it may not bring out your elegance in a obvious way, it only shows that you are beautiful with subtilty and sophistication. For the beauty that you already have is stunning to most people, seeing you for the first time in a flourish of something so radiant is truly a gift. Bewildered by the sight of you in a shade I have never seen you in before, the brilliance of your charm together with that color of perfection on you truly bring your loveliness. For when I saw you, I was astonished. For when I saw you, I can glance for you till the dawn of time. For when I saw you, I couldn't take my eyes if you. For when I saw you, I saw the most beautiful thing that day. For when I saw you, I was left speechless for I can't even utter a single word to you for the beauty that you beholded in which left me in amazement. Truly, I wanted to see your smile that day for that it would bring the outmost perfection. Your luminous smile and radiant charm would be absolutely magnificent, but to all great things must come to an end. I never really saw that smile of yours that day. To you who left me breathless that day, and to me will definitely be waiting to see you shine like that again someday. Keep it up.

ainzley
2011

No comments:

Post a Comment