20110219

Please Don't Stop this Music

Have you ever heard a song that you liked so much that you played it over and over again without  getting tired of it? It just seems that you don't want it to end, that you just want that chorus to embed into your mind. Seeing that its pleasurable in so much ways. We all want that endless music to befall onto us.

Just let that music play, for it has brought me so much ecstasy. Just keep that music playing, for your enchantment entices me to keep on listening. Just continue to fill that music, for I can't stop being captivated by it as more as it may be the paramour of me. Just don't stop that music, for heavens and earth may clash, but the sanctity of the exuberance I get every time I spend with you is pure lavishness that unrestrains me of every shackle that is holding me back. Just hold on to the music, as every note I hear is pure beauty of the elegance you bring into that melody. Just hear the music, as for your every word is the chorus that I want to hear as I close my eyes and listen to the soothing delight of your expressions, as for it takes me and my breath away to the world in which is nothing but paradise. This music is more soothing that jazz, more relaxing than acoustic, more exhilarating than rock, more passionate than mellow, sweeter than any love song. Just keep on rocking into it, as we can escape with the music as we are hand in hand in this melody for you have already taken my breath away.  Continue to sing this music, for you are the one who created this melody in which I can't get enough if, in which I can only hear and imagine in every task I partake in. Strawberries and cream, the sweetness that you bring. Lavender and such, makes you extremely special in so much. I just can hear you in every sound, see you in every sight, feel you in every touch, and as in every way, you come into sense and bring forth your fairness. Each sight isn't enough, each stare is a way to the heavens, each gaze is as bright as the stars, each look is as fresh as the meadows, each glimpse is a peek of something beautiful, each glance of you is all I need to complete my day.


ainzley
2011

No comments:

Post a Comment