20110127

Bliss of Euphoria

"When you see the tassels, you will remember and obey all the commands of the LORD instead of following your own desires and defiling yourselves, as you are prone to do." quoted by a very good friend of mine from Numbers 15:39. A very biblical answer to my problems and hardships at that time. In the midst of despair she was one who had the care to give me courage to keep on standing. One to be able to talk to and share the bitterness from within me without any complaint nor judgement. One who was there when I was most alone and had no one to turn to except God and work. This pulchritudinous lady is somewhat a very good friend of mine as I stated at the beginning of this write-up. Alluring and ravishing, she was the first friend I made in college. As quiet as I am where I never really talk to anyone I don't know nor made eye contact with them, I may just be a snob of some sort but she was bold enough to come to me and ask that we become friends. Maybe there is that certain charm of her that will made you feel light and blessed or she is just in fact, a great deal of beauty who dazzles everyone around her with such angelic feel. As I said she was the first friend I made in college and because of her that circle has grown, she has continued to be there even though I sort of cut-off our friendship for not being wise enough, she had been and has continued to be a good friend even though we don't really talk about anything special, she may be the wonder of friendship. Attractive isn't a term to describe her, she attracts people, a lot of them are boys, like bees in the sweet scent of a flower looking for nectar. Everywhere she goes she knows someone that is probably the essence of her popularity. Attractive and enticing but that is not her biggest asset but is her devotion to God. Everything she does is purpose of God. For she may resemble an angel, she is still human who is far from perfect. She is ignorant in a lot of ways that makes her hysterically amusing at times, a peculiar sense of humor in which is adorably cute when she laughs and kind of annoying when she laughs at loud[kidding there]. She acts the way she looks, like a child who finds everything in the world nice and good. She is able to find the good in people and able to touch the hearts of those who are deprived with her presence and words from God. She is not an angel but she can definitely qualify as one.


ainzley
2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment