20110118

Unforeseen Likeness

note from the angel that guided me :)
Have you ever thought of you not moving in any direction for a long time? That it seems that you're stuck in a different time dimension as of the others moving around you? It just seem that your world doesn't want to revolve any longer? It's that feeling that will keep a person a dead for a long time, cryogenically alive at the least. Well, it will be forever be like that just until you find the one who or which will unbound you from this long slumber of nothingness. This flame will be ignited by unexpected twists and turns as I have experienced. Nothing hinted me to the fact that this flame will be someone who I didn't give my full attention when we spoke. I remember the first word i said to her was "yes", it was the time when she ask the people in the room on what class was it. At first, there was really nothing special but the more we communicated, the world that had stop before my very eyes started to revolve again slowly and surely. It was unforeseen that such phenomenon may happen in an instant but for I was grateful that she was brought to my life to get the wheel spinning again. For the duration of time spent with you as a seatmate, classmate, and friend has all been great. With your help I was able to realize that I needed to get out of the dimension that I stuck myself into. You bedazzled me with you smile and  your words. Words of gratitude just wouldn't cut it because if it wasn't for you, I would've never been reborn again. The unique sound of your name is the name i want to utter as I walk in this new world you've created, it is as important as the birth of Christ itself as it defines.

ainzley
2011
nats

No comments:

Post a Comment