20110120

System.out.println("Hello Java");

Programming in Java or learning its concept for four hours straight can really be tiring yet fulfilling. That what has been the day for us in our class today as part of our Java training. from 12noon up to 4pm, nothing but Java was discussed. The funny thing is that for lunch, we ate at Reyes' Barbeque. Guess what we ate? Java rice. This is really a Java day for us but tomorrow would be worst. The schedule we have for tomorrow is from 730 in the morning
Hello Nats programming
 to 745  in the evening, more than 12 hours at school. We came to school with no sun and we leave school with no sun as well. It is like the 24hours Le Mans. Gotta have some hatin' for the ones you had put in this predicament. But, can we really do anything about it? hmmm, thoughts and emotions may come flying by when put in a situation when you don't know what to do and you are pressured to made a decision right away. Got to hate that feeling since you will not know what to regret in the end. Will you regret grabbing the opportunity or not grabbing it at all. A bit of a double edge sword cause the probability of failing the subject rises when you grab the opportunity and time is at stake. Having time for yourself may get difficult because of the hours rendered in Java training.

Let's look up the upside of it. It serves as a refresher for those  times that I haven't been listening in the lectures of Java in my earlier years in college. Got a bit of the feel of Java too and decided to have a little fun with the "Hello World". Just got a thought of it because I'm gonna miss seeing her and hearing her soft voice since we are not classmates anymore. Supposedly, I would see her tomorrow but I guess it wouldn't be possible anymore. Who wouldn't have thought just when I finally made friends with her and gotten used to talking to her even though I just really never noticed her until now will come to an end so fast. Less than a week of fun has ended for me. The door that path that had opened has taken a separate route to what I have anticipated and that what makes it so sad. I am left speechless to what had demised, I want to return to that class again but then again, I want to take this training too. Choices are really often so difficult that is why I hate making choices. They make me feel uneasy and all but what can we do but face the consequences of the decisions we made, stand up to it, never back out stay strong and learn to compensate to what you did not choose it other means.

ainzley
2011

No comments:

Post a Comment