20110125

Tangled

I saw the trailer for this movie about October or November last year, Imagine that it has already been 3 months since I saw this but it will only be showing now on selected cinemas. The actual date of the showing for this movie was actually January 24, 2011. I really hate it when I have to wait so many months just to watch a movie and then sometimes I forgot about it. Even though it is already downloadable in some sites I would still prefer to watch it at the theatres, preferably in 3D. It is just one of those movies I have to watch in the movie house and not on my computer. What movie is this you ask? It is some kind of a parody of the famous Rapunzel fairy tale, still by Disney but it had added comedic scenes in it and may I say some what really entertaining and cute. It is entitled "Tangled". I can't really comment on it yet but I must say that I'm really looking forward to see it soon if I can. Hope fully I can. Anyways, who would also like to watch it? It's is really funny and cute. Come on, let's watch this. :D
By the way, she talked to me today and I saw her sweet face and lovely voice again. Even though it was only in a few seconds and not that we really had something to talk about since she was interested in something else, it totally made my day good.  You could say I got the scent of sweet sensation even for a couple of seconds. 
ainzley
2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment